Aries group incorporates ISO certified lifting equipment inspection bodies with wide range of accreditations and approvals, globally.
EIAC accreditation confirming to ISO/IEC 17020:2012
ENAS accreditation confirming to ISO/IEC 17020:2012
UAE Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs,
JAFZA, Jebel Ali Free Zone-Dubai (TRAKHEES)
LEEA, full member (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association - UK)
Aries group is highly equipped with Lifting engineers, Technical experts and all the Modern Equipment and Technologies which effectively takes part in wide range of Lifting Equipment inspection & certification which includes Type tests, Factory tests or Initial tests, Break tests, Periodic tests and also Load tests during installation and commissioning of Lifting Equipment.
- Wire rope slings / Wire rope.
- Chain slings / Chains.
- Chain blocks
- Lever hoists
- Jaw winches
- Snatch blocks / Pulleys / Sheaves
- Eye bolts
- Webbing slings / Round slings
- Safety harness / Fall arresters
- Towing gears
- Mooring gears
- Lifting Pad Eyes and Anchor Bolts.
- Mobile Cranes.
- Crawler Cranes.
- Rough Terrain Cranes.
- Lorry Loader Cranes.
- EOT cranes.
- Jib Cranes.
- Pedestal cranes.
- Deck cranes.
- Floor cranes.
- Provision cranes.
- BOP hoists
- Davits and LARS
- Gangways, Accommodation Ladders and MOT Ladders.
- Travel Lift.
- MEWP / Manlift / Boom lift / Scissor lift / Spider lift
- Telehandler / Telescopic Forklift.
- Pallet Trucks
- Wheel Loader.
- Reach Stacker / Container Handler.
- Offshore / ISO Containers.
- Skips, Skids, Baskets, cylinder Racks Etc..
- Man Baskets / Personnel Baskets / Work Baskets.
- Spreader Beams / Lifting Beams .
- Runway beams / Monorails.
- Powered Hoists.
Range of services
- EMAG inspection on installed wire ropes.
- Guy Wire Tension Measuring .
- Rocking tests on Cranes.
- Brake tests.
- Bollard pull tests.
- Destruction tests for lifting equipment test samples.
- Anchor bolt pullout tests.
- Installation survey of lifting equipment.
- Pre-Purchase surveys of lifting equipment.
- Safe Operator Training / Assessment and Certification .
- Preparation of Terminations / Socketing of Wire Ropes .
- Spooling Services (Replacing of Wire Rope using an External Winch) Pressure Lubrication of Wire Ropes.
- Equipment Rental (Solid Test Weights, Water Bags, Load cells and Life Boat Testing Equipment) .
- A speedy, economically efficient & quality service.
- Globally accepted documentation / certifications .
- Onsite report delivery.
- Cloud based inspection file sharing facility.
- Specially designed Recalibration Reminder Program (RRP) to remind one month in advance to schedule the inspection on time.
- Inspectors with additional competencies including API, ASNT, PCN apart from LEEA qualifications.